• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Day Care!!! Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mpfups

The Other - To answer your question its not so much as the extra $$ would drain my budget but the $$ doesnt go to the kids...If i gave her a thousand a week it wouldnt be enough...This was happening in our marriage..She is never satisfied with anything....

We have been seperated since Aug 1...She took me to CS enforcement..They DENIED her cuz at the time i had the kids 5 nights a week...She then preceded to keep the kids from me & not let them see or talk to me cuz all she wanted was me to give her $$$...She extorted a grand from me so i could see my kids....She refused to permit me access to them until i gave her $$$..This was brought up in court & let me tell you the judge was not a happy camper....

My point is....I wasnt required to pay CS until May but she lived fine from Aug 1 til then....Once she got CS thats when i noticed the kids looking like crap all the time, etc etc..Thats a tad strange dont you think?

Now this daycare thing doesnt even exist?!? What next?!?

I

Idunno

"I have a an excellent job that pays well but why should i be punished for that.??? I gurantee i pay more than my share of the bargain...."[/QUOTE]
O.K. this so called "bargain," what exactly is the bargain you make when bringing children into the world? And who did you make it with? After having children, throughout yours and their natural life, there is going to be grief and many things that you do not agree with. But, you'll deal because you love them and want to see the best for them. If for some reason you don't, just pay what you are obligated to pay, BY LAW, for bring these children into the world with the woman you "made love to," which at the time I'm sure it didn't seem like you were being "punished." May I ask, your reasoning for seeking out this excellent job? Could it have possibly been to take care of your family? A divorce decree does not clear you of your previous obligations. I'm sorry to say, the law is the law. If you are motivated to try to change that, submit a request to your local government office, or try the President, maybe. Good luck UPS man!!!

I

Idunno

"My point Is l wasn't required to pay CS until May but she lived fine from Aug 1 until then....Once she got CS that's when i noticed the kids looking like crap all the time, etc. etc..Thats a tad strange don't you think?"[/QUOTE]

I think as a mother, weather your money is coming in to take care of the children or not, she will be sure to keep a roof over their head, and food in their mouth, it's instinct. The CS you pay once it leaves your hands and goes into hers, for the children, she then has no obligation to let you know what it is being spent on. I have dealt with may cases of this nature, in my line of work. The lack of father's right's in child custody cases are legitimate. Granted there are father's that would give every penny they have for their children, unfortunately they are few and far between. Resenting the mother of your children will not aid in the upbringing of your kid's. In my professional opinion, seeking a means of becoming friends with your Ex, would not only benefit you, but the children as well.

I

Idunno

stealth2 said:
And may I ask you the reasoning for resurrecting a 2+ month old thread?
Yes, you may. May I ask why you were right on top of it to respond to my comment to a 2+ month old thread? Apparently I was not the only person viewing comments I felt the need to respond to this morning.
FYI-If you must know, during my current studies in Sociology & Psychology (English by the way), I continually study human behavior, and this thread piqued my interests. Thank you for your human behavioral contribution, as well. It is very much appreciated.

Last edited:

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Idunno said:
Yes, you may. May I ask why you were right on top of it to respond to my comment to a 2+ month old thread?
Easy - your response brought the thread to the top of the board.

Oh, by the way - it's "piqued" your interest.

I

Idunno

stealth2 said:
IdunnoIn my professional opinion[/QUOTE said:
Out of curiousity - what profession would that be?
How about anger management, it's available, use it! People skills are not hard to learn, you may want to check into that.
My point exactly, Out of Curiousity - Did your parents get along when you were a child?

I

Idunno

stealth2 said:
Easy - your response brought the thread to the top of the board.

Oh, by the way - it's "piqued" your interest.
Again,thank you, I will make a note of that.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Idunno said:
How about anger management, it's available, use it! People skills are not hard to learn, you may want to check into that.
My point exactly, Out of Curiousity - Did your parents get along when you were a child?
LOL They still do. Married over 50 years, thankyouverymuch. Passive-aggressive, much?

Seriously - there's little point in bringing old posts back up to the top. The original poster has usually either moved on or resolved the issue. All it does is clutter up the board.

As a newbie, it's generally a wise idea to get a feel for a board's "culture" before getting mouthy. :eek:

I

Idunno

stealth2 said:
"LOL They still do. Married over 50 years, thankyouverymuch. Passive-aggressive, much?"

50 years, that's great, you don't see that much these days. My question was in reference to the defensiveness I may have misinterpreted in your post.

"Seriously - there's little point in bringing old posts back up to the top. The original poster has usually either moved on or resolved the issue. All it does is clutter up the board."

Won't happen again, thanks for the advice.

"As a newbie, it's generally a wise idea to get a feel for a board's "culture" before getting mouthy. :eek:"
Sorry, my intentions were not to "get mouthy." Only to form my own advice. I was under the impression this board was for that, my apologies:
HAPPY DAY :)

VeronicaGia

stealth2 said:
And may I ask you the reasoning for resurrecting a 2+ month old thread?
This thread is over a year old. 6/2003 is when it was started. If the original poster hasn't handled the problem yet, it will likely never be solved.

VeronicaGia

Idunno said:
Sorry, my intentions were not to "get mouthy." Only to form my own advice. I was under the impression this board was for that, my apologies:
HAPPY DAY :)
This forum is for legal advice, not "human behavior" or "psychological" or any other type of "Dear Abby" advice.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
I know, VG. But OP posted in June. Oh, Of 2003! LOLOL I missed that part! Smack me upside the head - tho it makes dredging it up even that much more ludicrous! :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">